Monday, October 19, 2009

My hair

*Inspired by my friend Kelly's Blog*

Kelly recently posted about his new living situation. He has moved in with two women. Good for him you say? Yeah..I guess, but really one of his most recent posts regarding this new co-habitation got me thinking.

He mentioned one of his roommate's hair is everywhere. He has a very lovely photo of it on a white plate. I'm not sure if it was there randomly or if in fact he placed it there for visual and dramatic effect. Either way. It was hair on a plate. Pretty appetizing if you ask me.

I remember long ago, about 11 years ago, when Ryan and I first started living together. He made comments about my hair being everywhere. I am a Korean woman. I had long, thick, black, coarse hair, that fell out all of the damn place.

And now I have short hair, but it is all pretty much the same. Poor Ryan. There is always hair on the floor. In the bed. On the furniture. In the vacuum cleaner. In the car. On him for god's sakes.

And he also now has a Korean daughter, who's hair is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Ha ha ha...it's an epidemic.

I don't think he will ever EVER get used to it. But it will forever be around.

So get comfortable with it Kelly. It doesn't stop unless you shave her head in the middle of the night.

I too, would take a lovely photo of all the hair in our house, but Ryan just vacuumed so it's a little scarce at present time.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It wasn't a plate, it was the sink.

Either way, I'm shaving her head...