Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yucky

Not feeling very bloggy lately. Not much has happened. Went to the Mayo Clinic. Definitely not what I expected. But...hopefully things will work out for the best. Nothing to worry about though. At least not now.

Ryan is out of town...AGAIN! I have the most pathetic photo you'll ever see. THIS is how my kids get to see their dad. On the positive, they never would have been able to do this several years ago. So there's that. But I never thought Max Headroom was cool back in the day, and I am sure as shit, my kids would rather have Ryan home.

We were at my parents house tonight to see my sister and my nephew. I got a cute photo of the kids, but it's pure torture getting 3 kids to sit still, and smile at the same time. They can't do it. Even if they try. Someone ALWAYS goes and fucks it up. Case in point. All three really. I mean seriously. Yes yes they're cute and all, but Miles looks totally bored, E looks like he is deranged, and Claire looks like, hmmmmm.....what can I do to destroy you?

Oooh...done being crabby. Here is a photo of some early Halloween goodness. Our local supermarket does a Boo Bash for the kids. My kids love it. I do have to say, I was able to contribute to Miles' Obi Wan Kenobi costume. Although Ryan made the whole thing, Miles requested he be Obi Wan from the FIRST movie. So he needed a rat tail that laid on his right shoulder. Ha ha..I got to braid some brown yarn. My big fat contribution. But at least it made Miles feel super cool. And by super cool...I mean..."SOOOPER COOOOL" Claire was a princess mouse. I just can't do the plain old princess. Ugh...who would have thought, my girl would love princesses.

2 comments:

McVal said...

Great costumes! My 9 yo is going as a bride for tomorrows party at school.. Is THAT scary!?
We're going to the HuHot instead of trick or treating tho.

Heidi said...

Sue I have to tell you that I LOVE the stories about your kids, you depict just like a real Mom, fluffy when necessary but otherwise just get right to the point!!! GREAT costumes and I think the rat contribution is my fav and the mouse princess better than a plain ole princess!!

Can you instruct me via FB how to post pix on the blog?!!?!? HELP!