Thursday, August 13, 2009

Smoking


Today my friend B came for dinner. He's a smoker. Again. But Miles gave him the disapproving eye and said...."smoking will make your lungs black." When B asked if it was ok to go out and smoke, Miles said, "sure." But with THAT tone.

I told Miles, sometimes I want to smoke too, but I don't. I asked him if he knew why I don't. Here is his response verbatim.

"You know that smoking makes your lungs black, even though black IS your favorite color, you think black lungs are gross."

If you could hear his little, tiny, slow, deliberate voice. It's hilarious. Then he informed me..."he knows these things."

Bet he doesn't know I want to smoke a lot more then just after dinner tonight. *sigh*

*And Kelly, I will often return to your blog to see your smoking photo. Just cause you put it out there JUST FOR ME.*

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Just had 2 fresh hand roll pouches of my FAVORITE tobacco ever delivered to me today, by hand, from a friend who just got back from Paris. You may get a new one...

McVal said...

You have a very smart boy!