Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two birthday parties and a tornado

I am finally getting the photos up. It took me so long, because....well....I have no motivation as of late. Oh well...anyway they are here now.

Miles' party was a hit. Lunch, movie theater, and the play time. Star Wars and Legos all around.

Claire's party was good too. Girly tea party. Pink. pink. pink. Gross! Gross! Gross!

I have not posted photos of other kids, as I don't have permission. And I really don't want to have to ask for it from multiple parents. But there were approximately 6 boys at Miles' party and about 12 little girls at Claire's.

It has actually taken me this long to get over it. The parties were taxing.

We are currently sitting in the basement under a tornado warning. Kids under a blanket. Don't ask me why.

Miles' party setup. Very Star Wars.


Claire's party setup. Imagine flamingos vomiting all over my kitchen.


And......the worry warts. Gotta love em'

2 comments:

McVal said...

Wow! You must have had some storm pass thru today! We had a doozy ourselves down in Iowa. It was so noisy, I kept thinking someone was in the house.

beth said...

ok, i lovelovelove claire's party theme! i'm a pink person, i admit it. and how cute was your centerpiece, by the way? love it!