Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can we say....EASY?

Ok...some of these following images will be blurry. Only because there is major motion involved, and I have a shit camera.

So.....that being said...here's what happened.

Ryan took the kids to the Home Depot Kid's workshop today. As he does every first Saturday of the month. It gives me a few hours of quiet time. I love it.

Today however consisted of an impromptu visit to the Valu Thrift Store. Basically East St. Paul's dumping grounds for shit-you-don't-want-anymore. The kids fricking love it. I stay far far away. It smells like your grandma's attic. *gag*

Ryan did the right thing before he came home though. He called to tell me he DIDN'T do the right thing at the thrift store.

Observe the two purchases I was NOT ok with. Look closely. You will know. And keep in mind. I have a 2 and 4 year old. Well almost 3 and 5 but, WHATEVER.




The last/third purchase, I was ok with. Miles has been asking for a microscope forever. He is that science-y nerd-y type. Just like his dad. And now they are dragging Claire down with them.












So either way. Ryan + shopping with the kids= S-U-C-K-E-R.
I told him he can't EVER tell me, "did the kids really need that?"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Classic!!! I love Ryan and I don't even know him!! :) :) Tell him this chick that lives out in Hutchinson HEARTS the hell out of him!!!! :) Noah would so love to be at your house, skateboards and a telescope!!! My 5-year-olds WET DREAM!!