Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to My Morning.

Breakfast conversation in the Teepants household.

MILES: I never get Taffy....

ME: What did you just say?

MILES Nothing. (sly look of course)

ME: No really....what did you say?

MILES: Nothing. (still slickery sly)

ME: I didn't hear you.....what don't you ever get?

MILES: Nothing! (laughing his damn fool head off now)

CLAIRE: He said he never gets taffy! (said very sassily I might add)

*as soon as she said this Miles stopped laughing, dead in his tracks and gave his sister "the look"*

ME: Ha ha!!! Your sister will tell me everything. And by the way you just had taffy after lunch yesterday with your cousin. Remember?

RYAN: It's from that show Lazytown . I guess Stingy says it. (Stingy is a bratty character who is...stingy. I loathe him)

ME: I hate that show.

CLAIRE: How many times do I have to yell at you?

RYAN: Hmmmmmm......? (looking right at me no less)

ME: Uh...oh yeah....that MUST be from Lazytown too. Tee hee.

No comments: