Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What I have been up to.

I don't have much to talk about. It has been kid-centric over here. Kids activities. Kids needs. Kids wants. Kids sassing me. Kids fighting. Kids playing. Kids exploring. Kids not sleeping. Kids not listening. Kids driving me fucking nuts! Kids kids kids. So here are a few photos from my week.

*note* There aren't any with me pulling my hair out. Yet.

Our visit to the Flint Hills Children's Festival. We went with Ryan's WHOLE family, including our "hopefully soon to be" niece. (My sister in law and her husband are hoping to adopt her.) It was fun...but you can tell how Claire felt about being photographed. Plus it was hotter then a bitch out there in the blazing sun.

End of the year class picnics for the pre-school. There were tons of 2, 3, 4, and 5 year olds running around the park. The kids had so much fun playing at the playground with friends they have made. They had a picnic lunch. It was Miles' last year at pre-school. Next year....Kindergarten.

Miles monkeying around

Claire kinda eating lunch.

Claire and her friend Anya. I have a really cute photo of just their little feet in the sand...but....I don't like to admit I let her run in the sand at a public park barefoot. There was all kinds of shit in that sand.

Screw it...here are the chubby little piggies.

And last but not least....my beloved wild rose bushes. Ryan has been landscaping this area for the past few days, and he finished it today. It looks lovely. These rose bushes are from my Grandmother's homestead in SD. I took them after she passed away 2 years ago. I miss her. And these roses have thrived here. *sigh*

3 comments:

beth said...

your children are absolutely adorable. and, that is totally cool that you replanted your grandmother's roses. they are beautiful!

Jilly said...

The kids look like a freakin Gap ad. I heart these photos.

Dave said...

What nice summery photos.!