Thursday, June 25, 2009

Someone call the WAAAAmbulance!

It's mother fucking hot out! I hate heat! I am one of those people who don't bitch in the winter when it's 30 below...but anything over 80 with humidity...all bets are off.

And it's been in the 90's here. HERE! In Minnesota. I know it's 'summer' but seriously!!!! 90's???!!!???!!! And it rained this morning so there is dewiness in the air. It's gross.

I spent the morning with the kids at a park with a friend. She had with her, her 3 boys and her "grandson". Ok..I'll explain that for a sec...my friend adopted 3 boys from Korea. They are 7,5,and 2. Her foster son had a boy who is 2. Hence the grandson in quotes. She isn't old enough to have a grandson per se....but she has one nonetheless.

So we were at a park all morning. Not too bad considering the park was completely shaded. Then we came home after lunch. The kids wanted to play outside. It's hot out now. My thermometer says it's 91 out already. GAAAHH!!!

Because I hate hot, here we sit in the garage with the door open. The kids are "fixing" the old broke down treadmill with tools. With bike helmets on. Don't ask.

I'm fixin' to go inside and cool off. (That was for you Jill...did I use it right this time?)

I hate hot. I think my ass is sticking to the Star Wars chair in the garage. Shit.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So why do the kids wear the bike helmets all the time? Noah will sometimes keep his on for HOURS!! He has been known to say "safety first"! I love Noah!!! Wonder what Peter will wear?!?!!?