Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Odd photo of the day.

I have decided to post odd photos of the day. Mostly photos of crap my kids do. Cause let's face it.....they're odd kids. Case in point......

This is Miles' Barbie doll sized Han Solo. Miles, my almost 5 year old dressed him. So maybe my, techie-geek-star-wars-convention-goin' son has fashion designer on the horizon instead. Either way.....LOOOOVE the scarf. And yes, he pulled the jacket down like that too. Ryan says it's "funny a-a-a-nd a little confusing."

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am staring at the photo and not really sure what to think. I LOVE your odd kid(s)!

McVal said...

I think Han Solo could be in Ambercrombie and Fitch ads... At least this version of Han. The real thing is just too old now and that would be kind of gross.

beth said...

i'm going with funny all the way!