Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cindi

Today is my little sister's birthday. Sept 22nd. She is 27.

She has become one of my best friends. She is funny, loving and really just great to have around. I am thankful for her all the time but especially when our family needs to pull together. I thank God she is here in Mn to commiserate with me on a regular basis on anything family related. She is the one person who "gets" it.

She is a wonderful mother and step mother.

She can also drive me crazy like little sisters do. Even though she is an adult I still think of her as just that, a little sister. I think we are very alike in much of what we do and who we are. That is why she can make me nuts. But I love her.

Thanks for being such a great friend and sister. Happy Birthday! And ha ha.....I did the People Magazine Crossword before you. I don't think I have ever done it that fast, but I knew you were coming to the house soon.

LOVE YOU CINDI!

No comments: