Friday, September 19, 2008

Things that make me happy

~Napping ( I just did it and loved it!)
~My kids laughing with each other
~My husband waking me up in the morning with a kiss and a good morning
~My family, parents and sisters included
~My best friends
~Coffee
~Fresh laundry folded and put away
~When Ryan suggest all on his own to "get dinner"
~Having our friends over for dinner
~The Fall (season, not falling, which I do often)
~Yummy desserts
~Fancy hotels
~Finding new tv shows that other people don't know about yet, and telling them they HAVE to watch them. And they love them too.
~Making a new friend who really is fun to be with and is seemingly thankful they met me too
~I am most happy with the fact these things happen pretty often with the exception of getting dinner and hotels because we aren't made of money. ;)

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Whatever Martha

SJT said...

RIGHT!!!!!! That makes me happy too.