Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spying

This morning Ryan told me he saw our neighbor leaving in fatigues. He is a St. Paul police officer and I assume in some branch of the military. Maybe the National Guard. Oh well...I looked out the window and sure enough there he was all fatigued out.

Wonder where he was going? The Convention? I assumed he was going to be there at some point. I have been watching the news and saw all the brew ha ha about the anarchists and the police response. I have to admit I am not a Republican supporter. I am not a fan of the police response. I do encourage people to use the Free Speech and the right to assemble. But I don't like to think that my neighbor, who I like very much, could have pee thrown at him. That is just disrespectful and stinky.

See what spying will get you? Breakfast time thinking about Republicans and pee.

No comments: