Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of Preschool

Today was the first day of preschool for Miles and Claire. Don't they look happy? Once there Miles was glad to be with his friends again....Claire? Not so much. But we have a whole year to get her comfortable and then summer. Then we do it all over again. Ouch.

We went for lunch with school friends after class and that was a huge hit. Thank god it wasn't McDonald's. I am sick to death of Star Wars bobble heads. I keep seeing them all over the place in the house. Just so you know I don't like things that are disproportionate. Especially big wiggly heads to little bodies. Freaks me right out.

Either way both kids were seemingly happy to be leaving for school today. Star Wars and Ho Ho Titty in tow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw cute. They are both starting pre-school at the same time? I don't get it. I thought there was a year or two age difference? What do I know? Why am I asking so many questions?