Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know I have one out there.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I have been having bouts of insomnia for the past month or so.

As I was clicking around the channels late last night, I landed on the Disney Channel and couldn't turn away. It hooked me as soon as I saw them. The Mowrey sisters. You know the ones. Sister Sister! Twins separated at birth then adopted by different families...then find each other later in life...blah blah..very Urban Parent Trap. I think at one point when I was pregnant it was the only show I would watch and I would cry. Pathetic. Stupid hormones.

Either way...this movie was very similar to the tv show. Twin sisters separated at birth and adopted into other families. Find each other later in life. One was adopted into a super rich family, the other adopted into a single parent home and the mother had just passed away. They find out they are twin witches...TWITCHES.

I DVR'D the rest of it and Ryan saw it. He said he was very disappointed. I think he was jealous that he didn't watch the WHOLE thing. heh heh heh.

It got me thinking though.

I'm adopted. I can be "tv funny" at times. Once in a while sitcom-esque things happen to me and can be tied up in about 30 minutes if I am on my game.

Maybe I have a magical twin out there.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced it must be so. I like the idea of a magical twin. Just think of the shenanigans that would ensue.......magical misunderstandings. Magical mishaps. Magical life......ahhhhh. Sounds cool.

However just a plain old twin? Forget it. No magic? No dice.
And damn you Disney channel for making me think this early in the morning.

No comments: