Sunday, April 5, 2009

I should really stop eating sugar before bed

So my BFF has been having these really odd dreams as of late. She has been posting about them. And of course I have been teasing a little. But last night I had me a doozie!

Talk about CAH-RAY-ZIE!!!

Miles had to get a haircut. This in real life is true. He is getting the "hulk" hair as Ryan calls it.

So I brought him to a stylist. She told me because he was little I would get a 15% discount. "Ok" I said. Then she proceeded to "style" his hair. With scrambled eggs, sausage, and kimchee. Gross. Anyway. When she was done, he had super long hair. With little, dreds here and there with beads on the ends. He was also blonde. But he still looked like Miles. So there was no cause for alarm. Weird right? I give her a Korean boy and she gives me a blonde hippie

The "What the Fuck Moment" came next.

Then she gave me the bill. $140.00!!!!! I freaked out. To which the bitch said to me, "What are you gonna do? Write about it in your blog? You're writing sucks anyway! I'm not scared." So I paid the little tart. And yelled a string of swears that I didn't even know I knew. Then my mom showed up and took Miles to see Ryan.

The end.

I have no idea what that meant. I do have to say I have been struggling with ideas for the blog lately. That maybe some of it, but the blonde kid? I got nothin'.

No comments: