Monday, April 20, 2009

*swoon*


I have been on a Ewan McGregor kick lately. Well....really IFC has been, but I have been following with gusto!

I have been DVRing all the movies. I have to say, I have seen them all. I HEART them all. And it started with Trainspotting.

Who gets all giddy-as-a-school-girl over some strung out heroin junkie on the big screen? Oh hello that would be me.

And then there was.....Moulin Rouge. He sings! Hallelujah. Hot diggity damn!

I watched a very obscure movie with him, and equally swoon worthy, Ryan Gosling called Stay. Eh....at least they had good looking men in the movie. Otherwise....bust.

I Love love LOVE him in Big Fish. He is so adorable and likeable and strangely attractive as a Southern gentleman.

But I have to say, of all his movies, the one that make my son pleased as god damned punch is.....dun da dun duuuuuunnnnnnnn......

Star Wars episodes I II and III. Thank you George Lucas for young Obi Wan. It made me WANT to watch them to my son's delight. Won't he be all, "gross mom!!!!!" When he finds out the real reason I watched them? Heh heh.

Anyway. I was thinking about it. And am thankful that having a crush on this MAN will get me further away from my devotion to all things teen. ( see previous post)

Just tossing it out there. He's dreamy. Sorry Ryan. I can blog about Salma Hayek. Sometime. Not now though.

No comments: