Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a 13 year old girl trapped in an old lady's body

So what if I like reading all the Twilight books? So do lots of women my age. It hearkens us back to the easier times. The first love times. The flutter in your belly times.

So what if I like Amanda Bynes? She is so darn cute. With her sassy little self and her almost crossed eyes. She is cute and funny and I heart her show, What I Like About You. I also, just the other day, watched her in some movie on the Oxygen Network with Colin Firth. Don't know what it was called, but because she was in it, I had to watch it.

I also have found myself, much to my dismay, enjoying that new Taylor Swift song. Taylor Swift? I don't even know who she is, but I heard her song on the radio and it is kinda catchy. Crap. Something about Romeo and Juliet. Just cute bubble gum pop.

And just ask my friend Brian S. I loved for a long time the Disney Channel original series, That's So Raven. HA HA HA HA HA. That Raven Symoné . She is so so funny. Just funny. In a, I wish I was that funny in high school, or college for that matter. But I would laugh my fool ass off at that show. My friend has been witness to this and in turn would laugh HIS ass off. I'm not sure if me laughing just made the show funnier for him or if he was laughing AT me.

So yeah....I am just like a teenager. Ask my parents. They just were annoyed with me today about something "like super out of my control!"

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Do you mean 13 now ... or 13 when we were 13 because it's a whole different ball game! Sorry to burst your bubble Mama but 13 year old girls aren't watching What I Like About You or That's so Raven. Those are Layla's favorite shows.
You're an 8 year old trapped in an old lady body ;)

SJT said...

Oh....thanks.