Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm not doing a very good job.


I was on facebook this morning. Nothing new there. And noticed that many of my friends have current photos of their kids. I said...CURRENT. I have none. And...to put me more to shame, some have videos. Oh Jeez. I mean not only did they take the time to record these moments, but they also had the where with all to post them.

I used to be all over that business. I took piles of photos of Miles when he first was here. I loved my camera too. It was the old Sony Mavica. It had mini cds to put the photos on. I loved loved loved it! But then we got a new camera and Claire. The new camera, you would think, would be so much more convenient being it is one quarter the size of the old camera. It is a Sony Cybershot. I hate it. Most of the indoor photos are blurry. Don't know why. I have done everything I can to figure out why, but they just keep coming out grainy. Could be, just a thought, I'm not a photographer.

But that being said...I have really slacked on the good mom photo job. Ryan has said we need a new camera. Again. This announced after he got to some dude's blog, all photography. I have to say....it was amazing. He photographed his beautiful kids and the most creative settings. I loved it. It was very.....commercial worthy. But at the same time super super inventive. http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/722109

Seriously!!!!!! Check out those photos and drool like I did.

Blah blah blah......Either way...I suck at documenting all the great things my kids are doing. I did however get a photo of Claire in her Run DMC T-shirt. She's pouting of course. Nothing new.

I will resolve to do a little better. Either that or have Jill do all the photo taking in my family's life. Thanks Jill....you do have an awesome camera!

No comments: