Saturday, January 17, 2009

I lost a follower.

I am sad. I lost someone who followed my blog. She is part of the reason I started blogging in the first place. But alas....she has moved on to greener pastures.

I, however am not ready for change. Now...it is kinda sad seeing only 7 followers and not 8. Not that it really matters, but she was the first to follow and the first to leave.

I'll miss ya T. But....I will follow you to your new and improved blog. It's pretty nice. And thanks for checking back with me once in a while. I'll see ya at school.

4 comments:

Jilly said...

I thought I was the reason you started blogging?!?

Is that what a jealous friend would say?

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Argh... stupid Blogger.com... post a comment, delete a comment, kicks me out, blah, blah, blah. And this is EXACTLY why I've moved to greener pastures *sigh*. Wanna come over to the dark side?

SJT said...

Yes...that IS what a jealous friend would say. Thanks Jill. Now I know I am important.

T....Maybe later Obi Wan. I'm not really great with change. I just started using Google reader....oh and Claire said...

"stupid is a naughty word"

*wink wink*