Monday, January 5, 2009

My kids rock!

Today I went to the doctor. Again. And good news...he scheduled blood work, MRI and all the other tests you can think of to figure out what is wrong with me. He is concerned. Blah blah blah...

My post today is about my kids. Today was Miles' first day back to school, but because of my dr. appt he had to miss it. He was a little bummed, but said..."I want the doctor to find out why you are sick and make you better." Love that kid.

Claire just wanted to make sure I brought her with me.

Ok..so 1 hour in the clinic. The actual clinic not even waiting. This was nurses and the doctor visit. Who knew? Both kids sat quietly. Yes...I said quietly, reading their books. Chewing gum. Shushing each other when one would forget to be quiet. Then off to the lab. Blood work to be done. Miles and Claire were fascinated that I didn't cry when they gave me a "shot". Amazing. Mommy is amazing. Then down to the other end of the hospital to make the MRI appt. No complaining. Just holding hands and singing down the hall. Great acoustics at this Woodwinds location.

So.....all in all my kids rock. They totally get McDonald's for lunch.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yeah they do! hehe