Friday, January 30, 2009

Climbing the walls would be something to do

I feel like I am literally climbing the walls of my house. I have been inside this house since last Friday. I left on Monday night for a few hours and then yesterday for 1 hour. That's it. For a whole entire week. Talk about cabin fever. I wish someone would come by with that flesh eating virus from the movie Cabin Fever. With acclaimed actor Ryder Strong. Ha ha.

Anyway....today once again the kids are sick. Just a head cold, but sick nonetheless. I was unable to take Miles to school and then was unable to see my friend and go to the grocery store. Stuck. AGAIN.

So today I did all the laundry, cleaned the bathroom like I had cooties crawling in the tub, and cleaned the kitchen. Then did arts and crafts with the kids and now the living room is a huge "fort" ie: chairs with sheets over them. But they wanted it.

I am just going crazy. I need to talk to other adults. I need to see things in a store. I need to get fresh air besides that which I get, getting the mail.

I really really really love my kids. I do. But we have had a lot of together time lately. A LOT. Just wanted to explain why I may be calling you incessantly. Just to hear an adult voice. Or call me. I need some sanity.

No comments: