Sunday, January 25, 2009

ANNOYIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

This morning as I was enjoying my hash brown, bacon and egg breakfast, in my yoga pants and TOO big sweatshirt, I was flipping through the Target ad. (Oh FYI I don't do yoga either, but they are way more fashionable and way less frumpy-stay-at-home- mom then sweat pants.)

Annnndddd.....I saw it. I could feel and hear myself gasp in agony. The bane of my existence. SWIMSUITS.

There, on the happy pages of the Target ad were pretty, skinny, happy-go-lucky girls wearing swimsuits. Those anorexic bitches!

Son of a bitch! It's freaking 7 below right now. And I have my "winter weight" on. Which never really goes away, but it is nice I have a season to explain it away.

God damnit! Swimsuits. I DO NOT heart you inventor of the bikini!

FRICK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hmm that is why I pulled a double shift at the Y today. It is not looking pretty!