Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My addiction to Internet gossip

Perez Hilton is awesome!

He feeds my gossip needy soul. I find that if I have a few minutes between this and that I will get my laptop, take it out of standby, ctrl/alt/delete, enter password and then.....hello browser and url...perezhilton.com!!!!

I can breathe a little easier knowing that Mickey Rourke no matter how messed up he is, is SO messed up he can't put a cigarette into his mouth the right way. And Donna Martin is back bitches!

I love that Perez and his cronies draw little penises on the faces and bodies of the celebs they talk about. They also draw cocaine noses, drooly faces, and miscellaneous other bodily functions/fluids on people. I think it is justice at its best. Why not? They are asking for it with their behavior at times. The best part is when they write on someone that they are....a MESS or have a conversation balloon over their head (usually used for celeb babies) that say....SAVE ME or HELP ME. Very Exorcist of them. It makes me laugh a big hearty belly laugh.

I get to catch up on what is going on with my favorite movies, books, music and television without all that pesky "real news" stuff added in.

My BFF and I are always saying..."Did you see Perez today? This happened to so and so!" We are kinda pathetic, but kinda awesome at the same time. Pathetic that we actually waste time reading this stuff, but Awesome I mean really AWESOME for admitting such a thing. Because let's face it.....WE ARE AWESOME!

Everyone should read it. Go there, you will love it and be addicted just like me.
perezhilton.com

Don't say I didn't warn you.

*I am also on my dizzy meds right now. Just an FYI and probably clarification for those of you who don't know me very well*

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Don't call me pathetic ... I'm not pathetic at all ... I am only awesome

Jilly said...

Oh yeah ... I love the new font Perez is using. That makes me even more awesome cuz I'm super observant.