Monday, January 5, 2009

What goes through my head in an MRI tube.

1- Thank god I am not claustrophobic!
2- Am I supposed to feel tingling in my hands like the magnets are pulling me?
3- Hmmmm....this sounds like Japanese anime ray guns shooting
4- Oh....now it sounds like 80's pop electronica.
5- I wish I could fall asleep.
6- Are those two technicians making out? It is late in the evening.
7- I wonder what they will find?
8- They said it would take 30 min. Good thing 25 have passed already. Thank god for that clock.
9- Ooohhh...there is a count down up there. I'll watch that.
10- Nope not making out. Just talking closely.
11- Why are they talking so close? Is it my brain?
12- Holy shit this is loud.
13- Crap my back itches.

Well.....no results yet. I should find out in the next few days. I am hoping for crazy glands being swollen, and nothing else. Then hoping for the blood tests to say I have a virus. That would be AWESOME! I don't have time for anything else at this point.

Like I said before....35 sucks. I think for my birthday this year I should have been able to trade in this old run down body for a new svelte healthy one. Is there a store for that? And do they make exchanges? If you know of one please forward all information to me. Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments: