Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Addendum to my eHarmony post

I hear that eHarmony doesn't like the gays. This cements it in my head that eHarmony is the devil and out to get the rest of us.

They just want pretty heterosexual folks. Dave says....."they only want pretty straight people to pro-create so that they can have more pretty heterosexual folks in the future to keep their business running". It sounds a little reminiscent of the 3rd Reich if you ask me. There was such a thing as the Aryan race. Only the ideal person, and the rest can go fuck themselves. Ahhh! Somethings just are NOT ok by me.

I know not everyone holds these same ideas about sexuality and that is fine, but really? I feel like these places could really just decide who gets with who based on things we should not be basing things on! And sadly I know several people who have used internet dating sites.

Well enough of my rant....I guess comparing eHarmony to the 3rd Reich is a tiny bit over the top. But seriously?!

No comments: