Monday, October 6, 2008

The stuff I say

It has been brought to my attention that sometimes the things I say aren't very well understood. Basically, to clear it all up, I make up words and put them into my vernacular for fun. Example.....

Gytis- means jerk. I made up this word and several others in college with Ted Nugent's nephew.

Burnit-means Oh crap. Once again....Ted Nugent's nephew. He rocked by the way.

Ginormous- Jill and I were saying this far before main stream media jumped on board

Rude Tuna- means "nice" "way to be sassy" "whatever" Never meant to be an insult or proof of anger. Mostly I used to watch this show "Popular" and there was a girl they called Tuna. And she was rude.

Oh Mylanta- better then "oh my god!"

Flibbertygibbit- I know it isn't a new word but I use it as a swear and not an adjective.

Well.....feel free to use these words whenever you want and however you would like. They are not trademarked. YET.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

Oh for the LOVE!!!
(self explanatory)

Jilly said...

Oh my damn!!
(again, self explanatory)

SJT said...

Oh yeah! I forgot about those. Ha ha. I am super funny!