Monday, October 20, 2008

Really?!!!!!!

Today started off just fine. Wrote my happy anniversary blog. Complained a little about the week in the blog. And then just when we thought things would be good.....(you know we had our 3 bad things) we got a huge I mean HUGE medical bill in the mail.

I am livid! (I have reintroduced that word thanks to Nick.) The stupid bill was the 2nd for the stupid procedure. A stupid CT scan for my stupid ovaries. Sorry guys who read this. I mean really?! 900$ for a stupid CT scan that I didn't want in the first place. Oooooohhhhh! My hide is chapped!

Oh by the way the 900$ is to be paid out of our pockets. Who the hell has 900$ sitting around for stupid stuff like that? STUPID!

Ok done complaining about that.....

On another note, I had a girlfriend call today. It was hilarious. When I answered all I heard was, "Help, I need help". Thinking something was really wrong I felt my body crush and thought...oh crap what now?! Then she said, "I am addicted to facebook".

Now don't get me wrong. I understand social networking is all the rage, but it isn't for me. She told me she was on making her page last night for 6 hours. Ah ha ha ha ha. I think it is hilarious. I will have to see her page at some point. Jill, she wants you to be her friend.

Ok....done for today. Cross your fingers tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Tell her Facebook is beyond me. I can't even remember my password.