Wednesday, October 8, 2008

An Ode to Brian Skog, Dan Nilan and Matt Dow

To my friends and family. Thank you thank you for being here.
When Ryan is gone I never do fear.
My kids are so happy, the house is so clean.
All because you came over and were not mean.
You played with Claire and Miles,
Even played with the Star Wars piles.
You help keep me sane.
While Ryan travels on a ......plane.

Ok ok....It is early and I am tired. But I have to say I am so lucky to have friends who care so much for me and my family. These three "men" always step it up to spend time when Ryan is out of town. They play with the kids and I have adults to talk too. Even though Matt Dow is my cousin, you are all family to me. I don't even mind feeding you all. Or kicking your ass in Guitar Hero.

Thanks tons. You are well loved by all of us.

No comments: