Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another kid free morning

Today I was able to drop the kids off at school (Claire cried a little) and meet my friends for coffee.

It was me, Jill, Christine, and Steph. We met at Caribou in White Bear Lake and just talked and laughed.

It has been quite a while since I have been able to enjoy time away from the kids and just have a good ol' fashioned sit down with girlfriends. I don't make girlfriends easily as I can be very judgmental and standoffish. And let's face it.....a lot of women are just rude tuna. But these 3 women are my friends. Some were meeting each other for the first time, but I realized throughout the morning that they are very similar.

We are in different places in our lives, but we all laugh at the same things. Not only did we laugh but we made Jill blush a few times. I love my best friend!!!!

But thank you ladies for being my friends and for being awesome!

2 comments:

Jilly said...

my blog .... I wrote it before I read yours. Crazy!

Unknown said...

Yes...standoffish.