Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two awesome things

I just watched the season finale of my FAVORITE show Mad Men. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend getting it on dvd.

It is such a great show. I watch it with Ryan and the neighbor Dan. The second season just ended. I am really bummed that it won't be on again until the summer.

If you do in fact watch the show.....How much did you love it? It is an OMG moment. I just kept saying...oh my, oh no.

Yep. Great show. I won't give details if you haven't seen it and want to. I will say it is a very well written, very stylized show. It takes place in the early 60's focusing on the Advertising men of Manhattan.

I just had to say yowza! For those who actually saw the show and keep up with it, let me know what you think.

On another note, Nick and Jill just got Guitar Hero World Tour. Oh man. I was there yesterday with Jill for a while playing. I love it!

First of all it is so so fun to play new songs on the guitar. Because...well....Jill and I truly rock on the guitar. Second, singing with it is so fun. And hilarious. Jill was singing her heart out. And did really well. I sang the Joker by the Steve Miller Band and did ok. Thanks to my sister Cindi I sang one part, "I'm a joker I'm a smoker I'm a REAL LIVE joker." Ha ha. Those aren't the words but she is infamous for getting words wrong. Lastly....I suck at the drums. When I say suck I mean suck hard! I think I got like 68% on easy. I am not coordinated. Feet, hand coordination is not my forte. I will have to practice. I know Jill has been rocking out for at least a whole day so she already blows me away. BOO-URNS.

Practice makes perfect.

So two things I am promoting today....Mad Men and Guitar Hero World Tour. Get yourself some today. You won't regret either one. If you do, don't come crying to me that you're lame.
*wink wink*

Oh side note of hilarity: Cindi also sings other songs wrong. One of them is......Sublime's Santeria.

Cindi says, "I don't practice IN KOREA" Ah ha ha ha. She has tons of them. I love to hear her sing in the car. It cracks me the hell up.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Santeria is on GH so there's another one you can sing the wrong words to.

SJT said...

Sweet!