Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm tired

I feel like I can't catch up. I was telling my cousin tonight, I feel a day behind.

This year has been busier then ever. With pre school 3 times a week I never get that at home day. Our weeks are pretty much set. MWF pre school. Kids up at 6:30. Home by noon. Play outside and get ready for dinner. Tuesdays are at my parents house to visit or a random playdate. Thursday is a standing playdate with the Paulsrud kids. The day may have changed year to year but we always see them once a week.

Pile on top of that, cooking, cleaning, laundry, blogging, (ha ha) thinking ahead for the kids and what they need for the next day. It gets tiring. AND Claire isn't sleeping well. She has been waking up around 4 or so every morning yelling and screaming about one thing or another.

I believe it is that time of year for kids' imagination to go wild with spooky things. Halloween. Claire woke last night yelling, "MOMMY!!!! THERE ARE SPOOKY BONES! I THINK A SKELETON!" Try waking up to that business at 3:30 am. It sucks.

But thankfully the dishes are done, the kids a bathed, clothes laid out for school tomorrow, and it is only 7pm. I am ahead of schedule. Hopefully Claire will sleep all night.

Maybe Darth Maul will get Miles in his sleep tonight but thankfully he only wants Ryan in the middle of the night. Unless he pees his bed. Then it's all mom.

No comments: