Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally

I am finally done with all the Twilight books. Good ending. Good closure. I have to have closure. I am sure the rest of my family is happy to see I am done with those books as well. Now they just have sick mommy/wife to contend with.

But I am going to the chiropractor today and the doctor again tomorrow. Hopefully I will get it figured out. I think I am starting to feel better. We'll see.

I was out with the kids today. In the yard and stuff. It is cold out, but we played in the driveway with sidewalk chalk. I drew Miles a huge obstacle course. He loved it. He had to recite the alphabet, numbers, and our full names and where he lives. He also had to spell his name. First and last. Then there were also physical things he had to do. He must have run that course at least 10 times. Oh well.....if I was going to be freezing my ass off, he was going to learn something.

And Claire just rode around oblivious to most of what was going on. She did do the alphabet and numbers as well as the physical stuff. Oh did I mention they were on their scooters? Oh yeah they were. Bundled up with hats, and mittens on scooters running around the driveway and yard. It was funny to see. Almost like it was summer but something was wrong. I must have looked like a drill sergeant guiding the kids around the same course several times clapping and cheering. But they had a ton of fun and now they are having hot cocoa and watching cartoons. They both have really good chocolate mustache's. Ryan would be proud.

No comments: