Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ryan's home!

I made it today. Sick but ok. The kids were able to have their pj day. They are still in their pj's and it is 4pm. They have watched whatever they want, eaten whatever they want, and did any activity they want. Said activities include play-doh, book reading, cooking for me via the play kitchen(yum plastic food), and running around like lunatics.

Thankfully no fighting. Surprisingly they just spent the entire day together. Wonderful.

I have now gone 2 whole days without reading any Twilight books. Not to say I haven't obsessed about it all the time. God! I am like a 14 year old girl who is waiting for her crush to call or something. You all know what that feels like right?

But tomorrow begins our regular scheduled programming. Pre-school, lunch and naps.

For now they are happy to see their dad. Running around like laughing hyenas. All three of them. Ryan running into doors to make the kids laugh. And it worked.

Claire just got trampled. But she is laughing so it is fine. Ah the resilience of two and four year olds. I bet Ryan is wishing he wasn't 33. He said his shoulder hurts from ramming the door. That is why I am on the couch watching the madness.

No comments: