Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some lighthearted fare

I realize I have been ranting and raving lately about things I have not much control over. So I decided to list the things that get me through a day.

1: watching my favorite DVR'd shows while the kids rest

2: Ryan coming home early from work

3: having a tv crush. Innocent yes, and so much fun

4: talking to a friend on the phone I haven't talked to in a while. That means you Sk3tch.

5: hearing about my BFF's day at the preschool. It makes me thankful I only deal with 2 pre- school kids at a time ever.

6: sadly I like blogging. Never thought I would but I do.

7: getting a call from a friend to plan something. I usually do the planning.

8: watching heavy Asian eyelids at the dinner table. It means they will go down easily and quickly.

9: having the house clean at the end of the day. Nothing for me to do when the kids actually go to sleep.

10: the tv nap. Dozing during a show and then going to bed.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I knew you'd like blogging ... told ya so told ya so