Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting into the swing of things

Well..I am getting better. Thank the lord. Severe heartburn and sick stomach. Sucky! But everyone has survived.

This weekend has been very laid back. Movie night every night with the kids. Back to back nights of Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Miles loves the original and Claire loves the new one. It is awesome to hear my 4 and 2 year old humming along with the music. I can't get the stupid Oompa Loompa song out of my head for the life of me. But I love to watch what Johnny Depp can do. He is an amazing actor. Oh yeah....cute too.

I have been talking with my BFF. Sadly she has pneumonia. And a cracked rib to boot. I can't even imagine. That really sucks. So, just talking on the phone until she coughs up a lung. And then she says she has to go. Poor BFF.

Tomorrow hopefully I will be back 100%. I have 2 conferences for the kids at preschool. Then grocery shopping with two kids. Should be fun.

I imagine that Ryan is looking forward to NOT taking care of his family all day for a while. Dealing with 2 active kids all day can wear a guy down. Plus a sick whiny wife. He deserves a donut or something. Too bad they have PHO.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I think I better not be sick for the next five years after this! The rib thing ... not as painful when you take the right amount of meds. Have fun at their conferences. We have Layla's tomorrow too.