Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm obsessed thank you very much. How are you?

So....I'm sick. Yes yes sick in the real word. I have the aches the chills and the sick stomach. It all came on the other night. I thought it was too much reading. Admittedly so I have read 2 books in the course of 2 days. Ahhhh!!!!!

In my previous post I talked about the Twilight book I was reading. So I finished it in one day. Then on to the next. Done, in one day too. It's like crack. Ryan told the kids when I made the drop with Jill that I was getting my "crack fix". That is all I needed, Miles to tell his preschool teachers. I can just see it now. "Mrs. Teepants, Miles tells us you were getting crack from your friend this past weekend and that he was with you?" Holy shit.

But Ryan then made it very clear that it was a book not crack that had mommy addicted. And addicted I am.

Yesterday afternoon while I was reading I felt a little sick to my stomach. I thought it was because I was having an actual physical reaction to the breakup in the beginning of book two. (Those of you who read the book know what I am talking about.) But it continued. Then I thought maybe it was all the reading had been doing. That is a lot of eye shifting for 2 days straight. It felt like motion sickness. But last night as I finished the book I laid in bed and felt the chills. No....not because the book was done, but because I had a fever. Shit shit double shit.

So Ryan took the day off of work and shlepped the kids all over today. He was able to get a good dose of Stay at home mom.

Now I sit, sick with nothing to read, I mean do. Ha Freudian slip. I can't get the 3rd book until Jill is done and she is sick too. Hopefully she has breezed through the 3rd and 4th book so I can read them when I am better. Wednesday can't come soon enough. (That being the next time I will see Jill).

Yes. I am obsessed. God damnit!

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I'm not even done with the third ... that's how sick I am. I keep hacking up my lungs and can't focus on the page. I already called in sick tomorrow :(