Monday, March 23, 2009

And again

Ryan is out of town for the week. He's in Dallas.

Last year when he traveled, it was about this same time I almost lost my shit. He was gone 3-4 weeks out of every month from January to April, and I was home with 2 little kids, who didn't quite dig the freedom that having one parent allowed them.

But, the kids are older and are much better listeners. (I hope) And we are kinda used to the travel at this point, although he hasn't had to travel since July.

Oh well....I do hate it when he's gone though. I mean..it's nice once in a while to have him "out" working for the day. He has been working from home for 2 months. And all that TOGETHERNESS can be a tiny bit much, not complaining however. But it's always zero to sixty with travel.

So...I will commence super multi-tasking and super momming. Ehhh....it could be worse. But I won't say how, just in case I jinx myself. That would be GREAT! And I used caps to show I was being sarcastic. I know the score.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Maybe I'll try to have extra fun to blog about. I worked today and tomorrow, but then its on to the ultra wine night, followed by day drinking/eating the next day.

I'll try to live it up for you, the sinners.