Tuesday, March 24, 2009

He does WHAT???!!!! On a business trip?

Like I have posted earlier, Ryan is in Dallas for work. He hates these trips. He hates staying in a hotel.

Ryan is not the type of guy to explore a new city. He is more the work-as-late-as-I-can kinda guy.

He eats Subway for every meal but breakfast, which consists of packaged oatmeal and coffee. He keeps it as simple as possible when he travels.

When he isn't at the work site he is in the hotel room working or in their exercise room running. He's a runner too by the way.

Occasionally, if we have friends where he is traveling, he will meet with them for dinner and be a little more adventurous. Sadly our friends from Dallas have returned to MN permanently in the past year.

I know some co-workers of Ryan's will go out on the town. Eat big fat steak dinners, buy 200 dollar bottles of wine, and spend hundreds on lap dances. Not Ryan. Even if he is working out of town with other co-workers and goes out with them. He calls it an early night. I always say..."hey if they are going out why don't you?" I don't even care about the strip clubs. But he doesn't care for that stuff. I'm only jealous because of the great restaurants he gets to eat at, and the fantastic wines and beers he can have. All paid for by the company. But he rarely partakes.

So I called him tonight to see what he was doing. He sounded a little guilty, and I wondered. Did he go out? What? What happened? What was he doing?

I said..."what are you doing? You sound weird."

He answered.....

"Getting webkinz cash for Miles and watching Dancing With the Stars."

I really really REALLY love my geek husband.

No comments: