Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anonymity via paper square

So today I ran across these photos. The country bumpkin photo was from the 9th grade Sadie Hawkins dance. It was a girl ask guy dance. The third dance in my high school career. Hee hee. Check out those sweet "friendship" bracelets. ON MY ANKLE! That's right. Jealous?



The other was from my Junior prom. I mean really. Look at that dress. I have no idea what I was thinking. Except the fact it actually gave me cleavage. I guess I was trying to be different. Mission accomplished. Out of the many MANY prom type dresses that I lent out over the years, this one did not make that rotation. I wonder why?

I am sure my parents still have it hanging in some closet in their house. Where all the other formal dresses went to rest in peace.





Oh FYI I didn't cover their faces cause they were hideous. I just didn't want to get a call that said, "take that shit down!" Cause I don't like deleting my posts. And well......this one is just damn hilarious to me and anyone else who made the same mistakes I did. Wonder what those guys are up to anyway? Thinking about Sadies 89 and Prom 91? Probably not. Oh yeah...I DID date James Bond for my Jr. Prom.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

You are a DORK!
and I love it!