Wednesday, March 4, 2009

That's all I can stand, I can't stands no more!

Got yet ANOTHER ridiculous email from a friend today. Same friend. So I'm just gonna go ahead and block her. I'm done with it. It basically makes me angry, and annoyed, and that isn't how I want to start my day. I should have just known better.

I replied to a friend via email regarding the previous post about this same person. He posted a comment, and made me feel kinda dumb for staying friends with her. And so I explained myself to him. But....now that I read another annoying email from her, forwarded of course, I think I am ready to call it quits with being her friend.

It will be hard because we see each other a lot in the summer and our kids like each other quite a bit, but.....I really am tired of the shit she is sending. I know she thinks it's funny. I don't

Done and done. Sorry friend......if you read this.....I can't control what you think about others, but I can certainly control what I hear and read from you. Let's stick to the weather.

Thanks.....friend who called me out for being dumb. You're right, and I don't like it but I get it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by...er...stalking my blog! In my opinion, there needs to be waaaayyy more people like us in the world! Looking forward to reading more about you!

Amhy