Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Are your kids obsessed too?

My kids are strangely consumed with boobs. Breasts, knockers, jugs, hooters, melons, gazongas, rack, and my personal fave, twin peaks.

They really are. For example...you know my kid's favorite things are Star Wars and Hello Kitty.

Claire would call it Ta ta's and Ho ho titty. That's the kind of dual birthday party they had. A ta ta's and ho ho titty party. No longer said that way, but it will be an ongoing joke forever. I guarantee it. Ask Jill.

Miles was intrigued by nipples for most of his toddler life. He was actually really interested in what they were and if we all had them. He would ask random people if they had "their nipples on". To which the person in question would look at me like, "what the hell you teachin' that kid?" To which I promptly responded by blaming his dad.

Claire now likes to walk around the house just shouting randomly..."BOOBIES!!!" Or she will say, "are those your boobies?" And if Ryan is not wearing a shirt she will laugh her ass off and point at him announcing, "your nipples your nipples!"

Tonight Miles was sitting in my lap, hugging me cause he had just gotten in trouble and was apologizing. He said...."is that a boob?" And I said "yes". Then, "is that your other boob?" I said "yes". Then he hugged me and said, "now my pecks are touching your boobs!" Then he let out a hardy har har.

What. The. Fuck?

Really. What did we do wrong?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I fail to see a problem...