Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am happy today

Per usual Dian Friday was a rip roarin' good time. Margaritas flowed quite freely. As did the clever and sassy banter. (Check out my facebook status around 6-7pm last night.) Ok maybe not so clever...but sassy and loud none the less. Oh and a lot of swearing occurred. But they are just words people and as Jill's friend said via facebook...."YOU GUYS TALK PRETTY."

We ate, drank, and were very merry. I love tequila. I didn't realize this until just now. I drank enough for me. Jill drank the other half of enough. Love it. And there was cute Jaime with her Miller light or Michelob light or something in a silver can.

I had decided pretty early yesterday morning to drink quite heavily because I was going to have 5 kids in my house in the early morning hours today. My plan was to be so hungover I just didn't give two shits about what these kids did, or to still BE drunk so Ryan had to care for them. Hee hee. He would have, too...cause he loves me and he loves his nephew and nieces, but eegads the payback!

But alas.....no kids as my sister refuses to drive on anything but purely dry and pristine roads. And NO HANGOVER! Hence, me being totally in love with tequila. And I was loud loud loud people. That means, the louder I am....the drunker I am. And I was LOUD!

So I have the day to just hang out with the kids and the man. Then it is bowling at 2. Yes bowling with friends and their 3 kids. Apparently today is a kid-centric day. But it could be worse. I could be hungover with 5 kids running around my house right this minute. Can't wait to see Claire try and bowl. That girl has an arm on her. I will be in the lane over for sure with a hard hat on.

It's only 8:45 am but I can tell it is going to be a great day in suburbia! And did I mention....I HEART Dian Friday.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

I heart Jose... I will drink him forever

Jaime said...

I heart brownies...I hope they work!