Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm kinda bitchy

This morning started off like any other day. The kids took FOREVER to eat breakfast and get ready for school. Claire was super crabby most of the day. Miles was not listening to me at all. I swear if there was a way to project what went through his mind on a screen, all we would see is fucking Star Wars.

In conjunction with the Lucas love fest, he pretty much ignored me whenever I spoke to him. Talk about driving me to drink!

That was most of my day. I hate it. It basically confirms that I should start smoking again to offset the stress, or at the very least drink heavily.

So at dinner, I am sure of it, I was a raving lunatic. I was micromanaging their dinner eating. Because let's face it....another 45 min or 1 hour mealtime was NOT in me. This is me....

"Sit down!"
"You have GOT to sit on your butt or knees!"
"Would you PLEASE eat? For the love?"
"Stop moving back and forth!"
"You said you wanted pasta!"
"Seriously! I am gonna freak out pretty soon!"

(Freak out is what I use lately. Seems to work pretty good. Me freaking out must be pretty damn scary cause the kids usually get their shit together fast.)

Even with me in a mood like this....my husband thought it would help to tell me I am "seemingly" perturbed. HA! This from a man who worked from home in the quiet of his office with no kids, no wife, no nothing around him for several hours. I mean...he was working. But....really. He had silence with no demands but that of work. The frickin' nerve! BUT I LOVE HIM!

So yeah...I am perturbed today. And also....a little bitchy tonight.

*****the new photo is courtesy of my sister Cindi and her friend Sara. Heights swim team at it's best!*****

No comments: