Friday, February 6, 2009

Unbelieveable! The sass!

At lunch today both my kids sassed me.

I was eating chocolate and so were the kids. We stuck our tongues out at each other and I said..."what does it look like?" They, being smart kids said chocolate. I on the other hand, being THAT mom told them, "nope it's poo."

Claire then announced, "mommy, that's potty talk!"

Yikes! Of COURSE it is. Of course it is.

Then when Miles was taking his dishes to the sink, I said, "be careful those dishes are breakable."

To which he, without thinking, said, "you told me that A MILLION times!" All he needed to make his statement complete was a deep sigh and an eye roll.

For real?!?! When did my 2 year old decide she could tell me what was what? And when did my 4 year old turn into a 13 year old girl?

No comments: