Friday, February 27, 2009

Miles' 2 favorite things have come together

In the most annoyingly hilarious possible way, Miles has combined his two loves.

The first, Star Wars. The second, Cats.

Now, you all know how much I LOVE Star Wars. LOVE IT! *twitch* And how Miles will mindlessly hum the theme songs to all of it throughout the day. *twitch twitch*

AND how I will catch myself and Ryan doing the same thing once in a while. *twitch twitch aneurysm*

His second love is for cats....I'm allergic. (and they are evil breath stealers) Miles' answer to me being allergic to cats and not being able to have them is this, "Mom can live in the garage." I know he loves me.

Well......Ryan has installed a new fun exciting ringtone on his cell. The Morris the Cat Meow Mix theme song.

So now I hear........Meow...... Meow...... MeowMeowMeow, MEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW.......Meow.....

You get it right? Put them together....and VOILA! Torture a la 4 year old.

Oh Lord help me.

No comments: