Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love love love love

Why I love my sweetie pies.

I love Claire because:
~ she makes me laugh just about as much as she makes me crazy!
~ she is sassy like me.
~ she won't let people tell her she's cute. Only cool.
~ she will hug my leg for no reason at all. Usually making me fall down.
~ she will eat just about everything. My kinda girl.
~ she is my baby.

I love Miles because:
~ he tries so hard to get me to love Star Wars as much as him.
~ he has the driest sense of humor and he's only 4.
~ he is starting to be a sass pot like me.
~ he is sensitive and caring.
~ he always hugs me big in the morning.

I love Ryan because:
~ he knows how to tease me about leaving the scissors out without making me want to cut him.
~ he is never embarrassed by me, which I imagine isn't easy to do as I share everything with anyone.
~ he doesn't care what people think of him.
~ he loves my friends and family as much as I do.
~ he IS the love of my life.

Just because I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day doesn't mean it won't prompt me to share the love man!

3 comments:

Jilly said...

Why didn't I make the list?!?

SJT said...

I love my BFF cause she is bossy just like me.

Jilly said...

that's better