Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why Friday's are my favorite day

It was like a girl's night. We had fun. Jose Cuervo loves us and we had shrimp dip. (FYI so crazy yummy! I'm kinda mad) The boys played Madden like the dorks they are and the kids romped through the house. All was right with the world on a Dian Friday.

Claire was with her beloved Sam, who has to be the best babysitter in town. And Miles was with Allie and Layla playing Barbies. He was the cat and dog. He loved the attention, and the girls were able to have someone breathe life into said cat and dog. And to be honest he was doing it willingly. My son can love to play with Star Wars AND Barbies. Makes him a better man in the long run. And his future wife or husband will thank me. At least that's how it goes in my head.

So as the kids were taken care of and the boys were doing their best to ignore us...cause let's face it, when we drink, WE BE LOUD, we.....well.....drank, took photos on iPhotobooth, and Facebooked. Well....Jill Facebooked. We just encouraged.

But....this has got to be my favorite photo of the night. Girl's only.



And Claire was so excited to get in on the action! I shit you not. The girl giggled like she was out of her mind. She realized it was JUST girls and was delirious. She was smiling SO huge into the camera. Until the photo was taken.

And she is looking at Jaime only.

I have the feeling Layla's girl crush is rubbing off on Claire. Well...at least the girls have good taste. Jaime is a looker. *wink*

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Aw thanks! Good Times!

Jilly said...

I still don't know how we all fit in there.