Monday, February 16, 2009

Kill me now!

Teaching 4 year olds to use walkie talkies is annoying.

Nice Valentine's gift grandma! Sadly 2 adults can't figure the damn things out either. What the?!!!! It's not rocket science....or is it?

It's a conspiracy to make parents feel really stupid and like 4 year olds. I can totally understand the need to send them hurtling through the room. (Not the kids the toys.) Maybe I won't be so quick to judge when Miles freaks out about something pretty lame. According to me at least.

I'm secretly going to replace them with 2 tin cans and string. They are still young enough to think it is way cooler if I tell them it is so.

They can play with them like Miles says "in the old days when you were a kid. Right mom?"

Oh Jesus! Anyway......I don't like walkie talkies. Kids just don't get them. And then they just annoy me. I think I'm NOT going to win tolerant mother of the year.

Good thing I never entered my name in that contest.

No comments: