Thursday, December 18, 2008

BOOOOO-URNS!

I don't feel like blogging. I am quickly getting sick of being sick. I am crabby that my kids are "bored" all the time, and Claire tells me she is "tired". Meaning whatever we are asking her, her answer is...screw you. Not put so eloquently however.

My husband had a crabby cleaning day. He cleaned, but did it angrily. He hates to have a cluttered house. And we have 2 kids who have been in the house for multiple days. Translation. Shit all over the place. Little shit, big shit, and more shit. All leads to crabby cleaning. Crabby vacuuming, and crabby putting away of said shit. I took a nap. Slept right through it all.

Only to be woken up by Miles telling me...."Claire is doing something." Can't be good that's for sure.

And yes.....Claire WAS doing something. Shredding Styrofoam on the sofa. You know the stuff. Little white pebbles of static electricity charged fluff. It was ALL over the freshly "crabby" vacuumed living room. I am sure if I hadn't cleaned the mess up myself Ryan would have had an aneurysm. Then to find out that Miles played a part as well. He looked very shamed as he and his sister made the walk of shame to their rooms for time out.

To be honest my day started out ok. We took the kids to the MOA with friends and spent the day there. Fun. Less crowded then I thought it would be as the dog from Marley and Me was going to be there. I mean...a celebrity dog. Wow. That is about as exciting as an anal probe I can imagine. But upon arriving home......crabby ensued.

No nap leads to crabby kids. Fun for all to be had. Oh well...the day is almost over. And we can start fresh tomorrow. Any guesses what we will be crabby about tomorrow?

3 comments:

Jilly said...

You said crabby nine times ... yes I counted. Salty is my word of the day.

SJT said...

Crabby is as Crabby does. Crabby!

Unknown said...

I like my crab to be salty