Monday, December 1, 2008

I did it!

So I missed the big get together with graduates from my high school the other night. I was sad to miss it. But I was able to see some photos on facebook. My sister allowed me to use her account. I basically hijacked it.

I saw some of the photos. Some of the guys were adorable as usual. (Most of my friends were male in school. Wonder why?) Pretty much everyone looked the same. Can't say the same for myself, but I wasn't there. Hee hee.

Then I got hooked. I started looking at other peoples pages. So interesting. Now I know what all the hype is about. I am addicted to it. Fascinating stuff. Who married who. Most have married others from our high school. Weird huh? But they all look great.

Then I looked for other people I might know. And found them. Strange. Very strange.

Just call me cyber stalker.

4 comments:

Jilly said...

I thought you meant you finally got a facebook ... talk about stalkers ... yikes!!!

SJT said...

Ummmm....you can't be a stalker unless you are incognito. Duh?!

Jilly said...

good point

SJT said...

well....I did it. Just be my friend please.